Skip to content

More court related services

Posted in Uncategorised

scales of justiceWe’ve added more court related services to the Who can help section:

  • Office of the Children’s Lawyer, which can become involved in a parenting dispute by providing a lawyer who will represent the child, a clinician who will write a report for the court, or both
  • Parenting coordinators, who can help parents implement their parenting plan, usually after a court order is in place
  • Supervised access program, which makes it possible for separated families to deal with some parenting arrangements problems, particularly when there are safety concerns for either the primary parent or the children

Before dealing with court related services and agencies, be sure to read our tips.